4 Monday Registration opens with Early Bird Special - save your spot now with
$25 Deposit (per immediate family) Please contact us for exceptions.
Save $10 off tuition when deposit and tuition are paid in full by April 1.
1 Monday Early Bird Special Ends - Receive $10 off tuition per child when deposit and tuition are paid in full by April 1
1 Saturday KidsFest: Visit us for a free craft and a chance to play music instruments!
24 Monday Registration, Deposit ($25 per family), &Tuition ($160 per camper) Due
* No refunds will be issued after June 24th.
* If deposit and tuition are not paid by this date, then the late fee will be applied.
25 Tuesday Late Registrations: If space allows, late registrations will be accepted.
- $10 late fee per camper.
22 Monday First day of camp - turn in all forms at drop-off (please allow extra time)
26 Friday Last day of camp -
Art Show and Final Performance for Parents 3:00 - 4:30
It is our goal to bring the best music, art, and dance experiences possible to children ages 4-12. Age-appropriate instruction will be offered for each class. Please read carefully, and check the agreement box at the bottom of the registration form, indicating that you agree with the following policies.
Thank you for allowing us to spend this time with your child!
- Camp is 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
- Early drop off beginning at 7:30 and late pick up till 5:30 is available.
- Camp is held at Wesley United Methodist Church, 2727 Wesley St., in Jefferson City. (This is not the church's camp - we rent space from them. All correspondence needs to be done with the camp, not the church.)
- Early drop off is available starting at 7:30 and late pick up until 5:30 at no extra charge. If early drop off or late pick up is needed please make arrangements prior to the first day of camp.
- Campers should bring a sack lunch each day.
- Preschoolers bring a pillow and a blanket for rest time.
- On Friday afternoon, the campers will have a music and dance performance and an art show from 3:00 to 4:30. Please plan to attend, and bring a snack to share.
Campers are expected to show courtesy and respect to teachers and other campers at all times. Discipline problems which endanger others, or are of extraordinary nature may require the camper to be picked up early. Please make sure we have current contact information at all times.
1. The fee for camp is $160.00 per camper plus a $25.00 deposit
- Registration, deposit ($25.00 per family), and tuition ($160.00 per camper) are due by June 18th. The deposit is for immediate family only and is non-refundable. Contact us for any exceptions (such as foster children, grandchildren, etc.)
- Please contact us if you need special arrangements with the payment schedule.
- No refunds after June 24th.
- If space is available, late registrations will be accepted with a $10 per camper late fee starting June 25th.
- Unless you make special arrangements, all payments must be made by the deadlines set. Without special arrangements your child's spot may be forfeited to those on a waiting list.
- If deposit and tuition are not received by June 24th, the $10 late fee will be applied, even if we have received your registration.
2. Payment is accepted by check, money order, or PayPal. There
will be a $30.00 returned check fee for any check that is returned by our bank. Any further payments will need to be made by cash or money order.
3. Please make all checks payable to "Music, Art, and Dance Camp". Send all payments to:
c/o Helen Haynes
106 Chico Dr.
Ashland, MO 65010
You will be sent a packet of documents before camp starts, by email, to be printed, filled out, signed, and returned on or before the first day of camp. If you need these documents sent by regular mail, please let us know when you register. These documents will include:
- Liability waiver - standard form
- Medical information and release for emergency care
- Photo release - We will be taking pictures throughout the week, both for our own memories and for possible future promotional material. You will have an opportunity to accept or decline your child's pictures being included in any publications.
Music, Art, and Dance Camp 2019
Sights and Sounds of