9 Monday Registration opens - save your spot now with $25 deposit (per
immediate family - contact us for any exceptions)
28 WednesdayEarly Bird Special Ends - From now until Feb. 28th -
get $10 off tuition when registration and tuition are paid in full by Feb. 28.
2 Saturday Visit us at KidsFest!
25 Monday Registration,Deposit ($25 per family), &Tuition ($160 per camper) Due
No refunds will be issued after June 25th. 27 TuesdayLate registrations accepted, space allowing,
with $10 late fee per camper.
16MondayWeek 1 - First day of camp
20 Friday Last day of camp - Art Show and Final Performance for Parents 3:00
23Monday Week 2 - First day of camp 27Friday Last day of camp - Art Show and Final Performance for Parents 3:00
It is our goal to bring the best music, art, and dance experiences possible to children ages 4-12. Age-appropriate instruction will be offered for each class. Please read carefully, and check the agreement box at the bottom of the registration form, indicating that you agree with the following policies.
Thank you for allowing us to spend this time with your child!
- Camp is 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
- Camp is held at Memorial Baptist Church, 1120 Madison St., in Jefferson City. (This is not the church's camp - we rent space from them. All correspondence needs to be done with the camp, not the church.)
- Early drop off is available starting at 7:30 and late pick up until 5:30 at no extra charge. If early drop off or late pick up is needed please make arrangements prior to the first day of camp.
- Campers should bring a sack lunch each day.
- Preschoolers bring a pillow and a blanket for rest time.
- On Friday afternoon, the campers will have a music and dance performance and an art show from 3:00 to 4:30. Please plan to attend, and bring a snack to share.
Campers are expected to show courtesy and respect to teachers and other campers at all times. Discipline problems which endanger others, or are of extraordinary nature may require the camper to be picked up early. Please make sure we have current contact information at all times.
1. The fee for camp is $160.00 per camper plus a $25.00 deposit
- Registration, deposit ($25.00 per family), and tuition ($160.00 per camper) are due by June 18th. The deposit is non-refundable, and for immediate family only. Contact us for any exceptions (such as foster children, grandchildren, etc.)
- Please contact us if you need special arrangements with the payment schedule.
- No refunds after June 25th.
- If space is available, late registrations will be accepted with a $10 per camper late fee starting June26th.
- Unless you make special arrangements, all payments must be made by the deadlines set. Without special arrangements your child's spot may be forfeited to those on a waiting list.
- If tuition is not received by June 25th, the $10 late fee will be applied, even if we have received your registration fee.
2. Payment is accepted by check, money order, or PayPal. There
will be a $25.00 returned check fee for any check that is returned by our bank. Any further payments will need to be made by cash or money order.
3. Please make all checks payable to "Music, Art, and Dance Camp". Send all payments to:
c/o Helen Haynes
106 Chico Dr.
Ashland, MO 65010
You will be sent a packet of documents before camp starts, by email, to be printed, filled out, signed, and returned on or before the first day of camp. If you need these documents sent by regular mail, please let us know when you register. These documents will include:
- Liability waiver - standard form
- Medical information and release for emergency care
- Photo release - We will be taking pictures throughout the week, both for our own memories and for possible future promotional material. You will have an oportunity to accept or decline your child's pictures being included in any publications.
Music, Art, and Dance Camp 2018
Navigating Native America
CELEBRATING 10 YEARS!